Monday, January 10, 2011

Crossroads

Standing at the crossroads not knowing which way to go.
I was lost from there on, and I chose a path to follow.
Now I'm stuck in it, not sure of where to go.
It's neither here nor there, and I'm hanging in the air.
Looking out into the sky tonight, it looks so gloomy, and the stars are out of sight.
Where's the light to guide me out of this tunnel?, to show me the way...
out of this struggle.

Up till now, I'm still thinking of what I wanna do after my 5 years. Time is wasted, and I'm still thinking of my future. Can someone please show me the light?. I don't wanna do "Fish or Chicken?" for the rest of my life. Some point in this career, I need to go. The conversations I had with my friends today, all gave me the same look, "I don't know what's next.." I'm left with only another 2 and half years. This is really freaking me out real bad. Who can I seek to help me out with these?. I need advises, and I need directions. geez`


No comments: