Thursday, January 06, 2011

Rain check

Rain as much as you can, so that the weekends wouldn't be affected..

WAS planning to head down HQ, but look at the weather ): guess I'll just head down to TM in the evening. Can't wait for my XMN tomorrow, with ah lam!! hahaha, we had so much of grievances to whine about lol, goodness.

For the first half of this year:

-Clear all the rubbish on my table
-Dump the old clothes
-Clear the pile of letters
-START SAVING for NZ!!!!

As of the time being, these are the few goals that I've set for myself, I don't wish to disappoint myself once again for setting up too much stuffs to accomplish. It'll be more like spring cleaning for me before CNY. Apart from that, saving has always been a problem for me, since I spend most of what I earn. Which indeed got me into various problems.

And the things that I've to cut down on...

-STOP SHOPPING SO OFTEN (spend within my means)
-MCs

Though it isn't of great significance, it's a way for me to kick away the lazy bones.

No comments: