Tuesday, January 18, 2011

disguise

I should be on flight right now, but due to the call up for overnight on Sunday they took me off today's flight. Lucky or what? (: but that doesn't mean I can enjoy the weather and sleep in. I've to head down management house to settle my school stuff and there after meeting the ladies down town AGAIN. The reason why I said AGAIN; I was in town yesterday. Walked like mad and I've only manage to get myself 2 tops for CNY. I'm still feeling mad tired right now, and that I can feel the headache. I've only got this much time to do "so much". At least I'll be able to do a little bit more CNY shopping on Sat with the boyfriend (hopefully). hahas!

I've been feeling very cranky lately, so much so that I tear so easily. I guess I've finally let out my grievances, and true enough I'm feeling that much better having it out than keeping it in. At least it's out of the system, I've said my share of thoughts. It might not mean any huge amount of significance, but it meant something to me. And to not have any response didn't make things any better. I might look as if I don't mind, but once a while it'll get to me.

It'll make me think even more sometimes, stirring thoughts = "la sai". Who the hell loves to indulge in such thoughts, I'm not that sadistic. It's just some many actions, that makes me think a little bit more. Either ways, it might have been me all along.

I'm going back to my old ways. I don't like being Ms Nice. LOL I never was.

No comments: