Wednesday, January 19, 2011

standstill

I spent my morning fixing my nails, like proper. To remove the paint and re-coat it with new ones. It's the mundane cycle. Town doesn't excite me that much anymore. I used to love heading town, just to walk in the streets and be surrounded by pretty things and people. Need a change of scenery, I want to go to places like ; that little ramen shop at cuppage, or maybe like that place at Yishun..can't remember what it's called, the one Fen said she'll bring me there some day. I just wanna retreat to a place whereby I can getaway from the hectic life. Some serenity. The consecutive 2 days in town was enough to bore me out. I wasn't in the mood to shop, to sing.. and for today? well it's a really lazy Wednesday. No programs, but work. Checked my mails and there's no reply as of yet. I miss summer breeze.. anyone tonight? hahas.

I know Thursday will be a better day cus the weekends nearing. (:


*Reignite (:

1 comment:

♥Lynn Koh♥ said...

It Bottle Tree Park my dear