Monday, January 10, 2011

The weather looks so threatening right now. Wasted my morning snoozing 5 mins away each time my alarm goes off. Left with another hour before I prepare for work. Standby on Sunday wasn't activated \m/, more like I cheated. =X

Need to head down HQ this week, before the course resumes.

And for the time being, Im mad broke. Like BROKE!!! I've to think twice before I head out. So besides work and the weekends, I consider the rest of the days HELL. Really, it's getting to me freaking bad. What have I been doing with my money man. Guess I'll start my little cashbook from..TODAY. Damnit, when I ask myself where has all the $$ gone?, I haven't been dining at expensive places, or party out..and the funny thing is, my $$ GONE!. Mad broke, drives all the negativity to it's best. Everyone's getting my ill treatments, my emotions getting all screwed up. 5 more days. Bear with it.


No comments: