Monday, January 31, 2011

曹格 - Super Woman


was out with the fellas for some singing session at Cineleisure after Cec's wedding.. been a while since I've heard this song..



It's been raining of late, the weather's too good for any outdoor activities. I was literally rolling in bed today..it was partly due to the bad cramps as well. With CNY round the corner, in another 2 days time I hope I don't have to bring brolly out for visiting.

Went shopping for CNY clothes with boyfriend over the weekends. Not much loots as of yet.
It was raining kinda heavily and thus the increase number of accidents these days. Witnessed one while we were on our way to town. It happened just right beside us, and it made my heart skipped a beat. It consist of 4 vehicles and the last in line was a Taxi. Geez~ the amount the taxi driver got to come out for the compensations of the other vehicles in front of him..
Wanted to try "Itacho" at Ion, but the queue was kinda long, and there were too many hungry monkeys thus we chose "Aoba" instead, Ron recommended it for the ramen. It's fun hearing how they debate among each other, coming out with ridiculous yet hilarious nonsense.. it made me think of my group of friends, the ones that use to hang out so often in the past. The peeps that went through good and bad times. I miss that phase. Hardly hear from them anymore. Except for Fen. I'm glad we're still in contact.

Growing up sucks sometimes. This is life. It can't always be my way.

Was over at Cecilia's wedding, the fellas were all there it was a little heart wrenching. Shan't elaborate further. There were still laughters and all going on, but it just felt different...

Either ways, I'm glad to have seen them again.

Cecilia looked good at the wedding. I guess every woman looks her best during her wedding. Xiao kel and his gf were the emcees for the night. They looked cute together. It's the first time seeing Kel in his more matured and sweet side of him. LOL!

It made me think of my own bf. And I felt like strangling him when I think of him.LOL!!!!

I'm stubborn, needs lots of attention, loves going out, anywhere and everywhere. Needs to feel important, difficult to understand and emotional. These ain't the characteristic of a Saggitarius if one were to ask me.

xoxo

good nights.

No comments: