Monday, February 07, 2011

Smiling from my heart



Happy Bunny year to all (:

How was your chinese new year? Mine was great (: though it's only a few visiting it was a whole new experience for me. My boyfriend was there with me for CNY this year (: yes, only this and it's making me smile from ear to ear. We went visiting both his and my side. Had more ang baos to collect and best of all we made time for each other. Not that Im being proud or something, I just can't contain my happiness, it's overflowing. (:

The past 4 days had been sweet and literally in our own world. I enjoyed the moments spent together. Every single moment of it.. even if I had to be the one to turn off the lights..hahahaha..

I'm just glad dad didn't make things difficult this time round, and that he's actually fine having Collin around..bibi do you feel proud or what? my dad is the most difficult species around and yet he's not making things difficult for you...hahas!

Im overwhelmed.. (:

No comments: