Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Addicted

Facebook is addictive, it's becoming a daily routine for people to log on to it.
And times like this when I CANT FALL ASLEEP AGAIN!!! that I'll end up going online. This is crappy. =(


I'm sleepy but I can't fall back asleep again. My nose is blocked and the mood swing is bad. The worse of all, IM HAVING MAJOR OUTBREAKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clicked on my past entries, went all the way back to "2006" and the first entry that appears with the header "INSOMIA!!" greeted me.LOL, it's been with me so many years..

Was out with Sheryl and Teressa to town yesterday, curb my wanton mee cravings at Graffiti Cafe once again before heading for another singing session at Kbox. They were having this promotion $57.50 for 3 hours so I kept within my budget range for yesterday spending less than $40. I was literally hogging the mic, and Teressa had to search for songs for us.. but the amount of screaming wasn't enough for me..












I hate mood swings, it makes me all so emotional..negative at it's best..
I need happy pills..

No comments: