Saturday, February 12, 2011

Out of the system

Headed down Zouk last night, realized how much I've grown..and the squeezing and pushing no longer excites me anymore. The drinks didn't get me going and the people definitely not appealing. I was like a nanny last night, taking care of the birthday girl that got so wasted before 3, they were mad drinking from 10ish till 2. Few of them were gone, and I took care of the birthday girl. She reminds me of me back then. Party like there's no tomorrow, drink till I've cleared out all my sorrows. She was mad crying when she was wasted. I remember the emotional wreck when one's gone cus I've been there as well. LOL..and it's really awful. I stood there watching the fellas make themselves get wasted, drink jugs after jugs..the jugs just kept coming..I've got to help complete a jug cus the drinks just kept coming. The music was okay, maybe it's the crowd..my khaki left early due to unforeseen circumstances, I hope everything's well on her side..after settling the bday girl, got her safe into her buddy's car, we headed back in..lucky the bouncer was nice enough to let us re-enter as there were lots of drunkards outside, making a fool of themselves.

It's pretty much tiring when you're out in the club, instead of enjoying the drinks and the music, you end up being a nanny. At least, I know that the birthday girl is in safe hands. The groping is still happening in the club, with the amount of people squeezing into the small dance floor and the bar, it's literally vibrating on the spot. LOL.. I ended up standing at a corner with some of my ladies. Waiting for the lights to come on so that we could get out..

Clubbing seems so yesterday..it no longer excites me..

No comments: