Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baking and IKEA!

A very good morning, the sunflower on the computer table is so pretty (:

I'm wide awake now and extremely hungry!! UGH. I'm currently on SBY mode, and I can't go anywhere ):

Went to Ikea yesterday with Sher to get some colourful stuffs before we started our baking session, I was so fascinated with the lights and everything in Ikea, they're all so colourful (:
Been having mad cravings for ToriQ lately, just had it yesterday and I'm still craving for it NOW!!!
I would say the baking yesterday was a success, as I was able to get my colours mixed well onto my cupcakes and it's definitely tastier than my first attempt, it look more appealing (:
Pandan essence is my favourite mixture for my cupcakes as it's green in colour and I like pandan (:

Though the process of going about, preparing the cupcakes was a little tedious, it's the final product that made everything worthwhile. Thumbs up for the great effort (:

More baking sessions soon!!! (:





No comments: