Tuesday, February 22, 2011

for the first time

For the first time ever, I took public transport to and fro work. Amazing isn't it?. It might just be the last time..LOL. I would say, I talked myself into taking public transport, along with my Ipod it'll never go wrong. As long as I have music to company me, I'll take the public transport, there's nothing for me to rush home to, I'm not feeling a wee bit tired, maybe a little hungry..but yea that's all.

Heard that the CIC interview is on not sure till which batch, have yet to take a look at the notice. Will do so when I get back on Thur..as for today and tomorrow, it'll be my rest and off day ;)

So much things yet so little time to do..hmmm..

Feel like tanning but the sun's not shining..and the thought of going into the cold pool makes my goose pimples stand.LOL. It was freaking cold last night, I've actually used 4 blankets to wrap myself which seems redundant till my ankle hurts due to the cabin temperature. Alrights enough rantings for now, gonna go wash up already..

ps: sometimes some feelings is best left unsaid..cus sometimes it stirs shit..

No comments: