Friday, February 18, 2011

Count your ang baos!!!

CNY is officially over, it's time for me to open up my packets and count my incomes!! hahaha..I'll wait till bi is back and we'll do the sums..hahas!

Popped over to bi's mama place yesterday for dinner, another round of steamboat, filled with relatives, snowy, cousins..ate to my hearts' content. Though bi wasn't around, it felt okay, as in I didn't feel out of place, everyone was so friendly it didn't make me feel awkward or otherwise.Collected 2 more ang baos hahas, from bi's mama and orh yee..I liked the fish ball that has green fish roe inside, yumms!! (: didn't manage to take pictures as I was too engrossed with the food last night..

Left around 10 to meet Nic at Serangoon Garden, chilled at the ktv pub sang songs and drank beer BWEAH!! ): I hate beer, it's so bitter! we had our little fun, trying to out win those other tables there singing last night..we felt that we could do better with the singing to justify those that ruined the songs..HAHAHAHA..mean.. oh well, it's good to have some fun sometimes..

It's finally Friday, the poor one is sick..not gonna disturb him over the weekends, hopefully he'll be able to get some rest..gonna go prepare now, needa head to office. UGH it's making me tensed up..zzz

xoxo

Jojo

No comments: