Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The power of We

And so my Valentine was spent with Teressa in town, and it was awesome. hahaha

We met up at 8ish had dinner at Graffti Cafe in Cine followed by movie. I would say I felt damn crappy for the whole afternoon as I thought the delivery man wasn't coming. Bi said he has a surprise for me the night before and it got me all hyped and excited. The delivery fella came only bout 8ish, so I wasn't home to receive it, but NONETHELESS!! it still made me tear when I got home.. it must have cost a bit, for the "Vday special" when all the boyfriends turns into "ROberto". LOL!! BUT! l like the forever bear and pink roses. I don't care what any of you has to say about it, cus as long as I like it, that's what that matters. (:

Smiling from ear to ear.. (:
To the man I love..you sure know how to make me tear for the right reasons.. (:




1 comment:

teressa said...

sure babe.. CHRIS WANG. that's your friend's friend! what a night. LOVE YOU! (: