Monday, February 21, 2011

love




I'm getting pretty obsessed with those lovey dovey thingys that's on tv,magazines, radio, everywhere I go. It's getting on my nerves at times, you know how a woman will end up when she's too obsessed with such feelings, and when they're disappointed just because expectations weren't met that they'll eventually fall into the "perceived failings".

I can't help it..seriously..although those 4 days spent with bi was really a different feeling all over which I really like alot.. I don't wanna start on the possessive, "where are you what are you doing.." when we're apart. It's a NIGHTMARE..LOL!!! I don't wanna become like this.. though it's sweet some times, too much of it will get you diabetics.

I'm sticking to "time apart for time together.."

PS: as much as I hate to say this..I miss my long hair..lol! UGH

No comments: