Saturday, May 27, 2006

at home.

im currently alone at hm now.
mum and dad has left for work.
sisters off to school..
im alone at home wif my monster and the television on.

finally im sitting down in front of my computer.
surfin the net, lookin through my mails, friendster, and blog.
didnt talk to Dear on the phone last nite..
guess we're all exhausted. lol
tt unknown number tt called me last night was Zara hahas..
she was using her bf's no. thought it was my boss..hahas..
im so gonna delete tt video of me playin sonic on Dear's phone..
i dun care how im just gonna do tt before he uploads it to YouTube or smth..
it's sort of like a threat to me..hahahs..
im gonna plan hw to get rid of tt. =x

im still considering whether to get track shoes or boots?..
still considering have not decided on anything yet.
having flag day today at tamp library..ppl who know me pls drop by if u can ya?..
its been a long long time since i was out for nite cycling..and i have no bicycle..and dear's bike is still parked at tt block and he has yet retrived it..hahah..unless im helpin him to bring it back..cus his gear came off so its lyk..ya..the bike is screwed up..hahas..
gonna meet up wif the nite cycling clan on the 1st of JUne = ))
gonna go club on Friday..FINALLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =p i've been waitin fer this day fer ages man!..
im so gonna plan my monthly usage of $$ if nt i aint gonna survive aftr the 8th of every month..
hahas..im such an idiot spendin $$ lyk playin games in the arcade..

speakin bout arcade..hmmm..Dear actually win me in Daytona..u idiot!
i was always the champion..hmmm..must be tt stupid steering wheel tt made me lost.
its been a long time since all of us had supper tgt..
its been a long time fer loads of tings..
its been a long time since i laughed till my stomach had cramps..

watchin "GREASE" tonite wif dear..hehe =p
wonder wad he's wearin..its counted as my 3rd month gift. =p
excited ya! hahahs..=x
its been a long time since i went fer such plays..
the last i rem was " such sweet sorrows"?
i kinda hungry though,,
i'll go ransacked my kitchen now..

adios!

No comments: