Wednesday, May 03, 2006

dirt shit

it's only the second day of school..and nothing seems to go my way..i gave people attitude..made him upset

well i was real excited tt i can finally go to school,study..blah blah blah..i miss school life i seriously do..but things aint goin my way at all..got to wake up early for school..sit in the lecture hall listenin to 2 hrs of orientation shit?..do lame games..my class was the worst i ever been in..which made me dread school even more..time table was like shit..most of it he will dismiss sch early..and ya cant meet him..till later..met him for dinner ytd..at first it was fun,nonsense..and then nearin the end it turned sour..i realised im real insensitive bout what i say..im gonna tone down...i kinda gave shi hui attitude today oso..didnt noe if she felt it or not..but i didnt noe y i wasnt in a good mood either..must be the class.. = (

i just hope i can survive tis tormentin ordeal for 2 yrs..jus 2 yrs and im outta of the school..

things got worse when dear cant receive my msgs...his phone is having some problem i guess? or is it mine?..i dunno..but dear cant receive my msgs...so its like i cant msg him in btwn classes and stuff..and felt real bad when i had to call him..chat a little put down..chat a little put down..i guess he's upset bout it too...
im tryin to cope with the schedule..it seems like impossible for me to work..now i understand y my frens cant work so often in the past...

downside of me_

i do miss you..

No comments: