Wednesday, May 17, 2006

test.

argh!..i've got to wake up to study for the BFD test tt's gonna take place later..just cus last nite i was too tired and my brain seems to be refusing anymore information taken in...had touch rugby ytd..and the amount of ppl tt attened the trainin was only bout a handful fer gers..but it was kinda fun ytd..mayb cus i noe someone who can company me..Zara my classmate took up touch too..so yea i sort of hab companion there..hahas..

as per usual Dear came to pick me up..and i was kinda late though =p talked bout our day spent and hw was my cca blah blah blah..den the jealousy part came while we were on the bus..he was sayin tt " we shall see who gets jealous on Thursday" ...hmmm welll...we shall see bout tt...i shall prepare my AMD. is tt term known as 'AMD'? hahahs..lyk wateva. went over his place to put down his bag and den headed off fer dinner at 85. Had lyk wu xiang and omellette oyster..mmmmm...talkin bout it makes me hungrie man..hahas..

beta go studi alr..time is runnin out..hahas..gtg..

No comments: