Sunday, May 21, 2006

the BIG WALK

woke up at 5.30 am today to prepare for wad was comin..' The Big Walk ' wow..was suppose to meet dear at 6.45 am and i was lyk left my place only lyk 6.45 am =x hahaha..took cab down to meet dear at Tana Merah control..

Met dear at the control station and quickly took my clothes frm dear and changed into the Big Walk tee.. = )
was kinda excited bout the walk..a 10 km walk..we didnt cheat! we walked the whole 10 km! = )) so proud of the both of us..dear piggyback me when we were walkin bout 2 km plus..hahas..and those guys in yellow took a pic of us..omg wonder if tt wud appear in the newpaper..lol..raced while we were abt 5 km of the walk..and my nose started bleedin..so darn cool!! hahas..its been a long time since my nose bled..felt kinda giddy though after restin a while wif the St. Johns

i was so proud of ourselves..we actually manage to complete the 10 km! = )

dear followed along to my belated mother's day celebration..and yeap..= ) well i noe hw it feels..to be so stressed up wif ur partners family members around and all..=x
but it was sweet of him though to stay throughout the dinner..= )


[ i love ya = )) ]

No comments: