Friday, May 12, 2006

late for work

once again..im late for work..i guess tt's nothin new huh?..hahahs..omg..
and yet i can sit here and blog when i'm like startin work at 11..hahah..ya if u noe me well enough..im an extremely LATE QUEEN..lol

dear came over my place last nite bout 8plus isit? hmmm..i wasnt sure cus the cramps was killin me so i just to "lie" on my bed..i guess i fell asleep..cus the last thing i rem b4 i fell asleep, the sky was still kinda bright...and the next moment i know..it was lyk dark outside alr...tt was when Dear called..hahas..took me a while to get out of bed, change and out for dinner..we had hokkien mee..and i drank e hot milo..we chatted alot..and wad do u noe.......it rained heavily..but i didnt reali bother bout it cus was kinda engross in the convo wif dear..hahs..chatted till the rain finally got smaller..while we were waitin at the traffic light..a bloodi van zoom past and e puddle of water just splashed onto me..and dear was sayin " lucky i wasnt aniwhere near it" HARLOW!!!!!!! HAHAHS...dear sent me off and went hm..my mum and sis were watchin SURIA chnl..some ghost storie..bout "susuk" it was freakin eerie...damm nice..im sooo gonna catch the show...wonder if it's on on every thursday?..

damm!!! im so dead hahas..gtg prep fer work! ciaoz!

No comments: