Tuesday, May 29, 2007

DONT YOU DARE.

Dont you dare try anything funny.
That's all I can say.
No one will know what I'm saying, but that culprit. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK.

I hate to say this. But what is there for you to look forward to huh?..
GET OUT THE WAY. If it aint yours' please FUCK OFF.
Yes, I am a very angry woman now. NOW!.
I hate you!, why is your presence everywhere. Cant you just DISAPPEAR!.

ARGH. I'm so angry for the wrong reasons.

Went for combine school selection today, must say the training is kinda different from sec school days.
It feels like soccer training to me..hahas..oh well at least I get to play with balls..LOL that sounded SO WRONG.
I mean at least I get to play volleyball. Hmmm, people do have different views, and I must say I'm impressed in a way. hmmm, wonder if I'll turn up for school later..I wonder.. hmmm..
So, after training, we went to have our dinner, I was VERY HUNGRY..hahas, but I gobbled down my chicken rice..
No further comments on that..[ My lips are sealed ]

Slacked further at TM mac, lol..gossips and more gossips.. muahahas..
You young lil thing sure is attractive aye..hahaha..

It's like 1.29 am on my computer clock and some faggot are still singing Karaoke ..
I hope the man in blue gets to you man..

This entry is definately SSOOOOOOO RANDOM.
But I like. =)

Sorry for not turning up at the Chalet, my apologies-

No comments: