Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello ?

This feels so way off.
Why do people held high hopes on me?..
You see people around me, having a goal in life, striving for that something.
On the other hand, I just felt like throwing away all these miseries, studies..
And maybe just work. Work and earn that pathetic sum of money.

There were some motivational talks by Ms Chan, that kinda made me stop in my track.
Realising how I'm wasting my life away.
I dont seem to have that motivation- to push myself to work hard, strive for something.
What do I want in life?
What are/is my goal/goals?
ITE has made me realise some cruel facts which I knew long ago which I just chose to ignore.

Her words. Only this person. Whenever she talks to me. She just wakes me up.
I've seriously let her down. No doubt she isnt that close to me.
But I'm not sure why, but EVERYTIME. I will definately break down in front of her.

It felt nice to receive a lil hug from my younger sister when I got home.

Hurt.


No comments: