Friday, June 08, 2007

Blogger is giving me problems..

My pay is PATHETIC.
Been a long time since I've changed my template, so I thought it was time for me to change.
Hmmm, didnt took me long to settle on one though.
Woke up real late today; 3plus.

Let's talk about yesterday..

Finally, after a week of rest, I was back working at Ben n Jerry. Marisa was like saying, how long haven you been working??..weeks/months?..hahaha..
Was working with Mai and Marisa for closing. Hmm, I feel that I'm a lil difficult to start conversation with huh??..
People are saying that I'm "DAO" difficult to approach..hmmm..
Is it that way, or people just simply dont feel like talking to me?..Oh wells.
I'm not really a people person at times myself I guess??
But I dont feel that left out last night while working, so yea. =)
Oh yea! There was quite a commotion yesterday at Pasir Ris MRT station.
There were ambulance,police cars and civil defense.
Kenny,Mai and myself were like thinking, giving our own conclusion of what's the commotion were all about.
We all agreed; someone commited suicide. Hahas, there was like groups of NOSY buggers, waiting to see what is going to happen next.
After about an hour or so?..We saw police officers about hmmm, 4-5 of them?..with a indian guy?..looks like terrorist to me..LOL.Well, not sure what really did happened. And the guy was sent into the ambulance on hand-cuffs and that was it. Up to you guys to decide.

Met up with Mas,Josh and Jz to slack.
I rode, or should I say start up?..hahas..anyway. I was on Jz's bike.
I was having real difficult time to kickstart the bike. The 3 of them had to hold on to the bike while I did the kickstart.
They were like telling me, "ZAM the thing..!!" and I was trying my very best to "ZAM". LOL. But my attempt failed. So Jz helped me, he kickstart the bike, I had to hold on to the clutch and the breaks. Slowly release the clutch and trottle, I guess I'm having some cordination problems and the bike stalled. LOL.
Man, my legs feel wobbly. Hahas..

___________________________________________________________

Cant wait for Sunday to arrive. Mum is coming back. =))
Been doing the laundry's and washing of the dishes. My hands feels so old now.
I miss you mum.

_____________________________________________________________

You've been real busy lately.

No comments: