Wednesday, June 27, 2007

[ pictures i took lately..]






























Im BORED. My second time posting for today, argh.

My baby sister is FINALLY --- 14. Boo! hahas, still a long way to go girl. =)
She's got a very sweet birthday cake, which I wish it kinda happened on me.
Many things I wish for, but I doubt I'll be able to acheive for now.
Many plannings need to be done, some idiot talking to me bout ' future plannings' telling me stuff like he is gonna lose his "V" at the age of 27 and thereafter get married. Hahas, cute la this guy. You DONT PLAN THIS KINDA STUFF!!! well, maybe you do, but..hahas..oh well maybe he has some dark secrets not revealed to us. LOL..oh well ..
Im not very chatty lately, not my usual self, I wonder why?..
Dad is currently tryin to outwin me in typin, he is typing on his lappy so loudly, it's irritating me..hahas..
Dad asked for supper and I replied him straight in his face w/o second thought, - "NO!"
hahas, and his reaction was " why r u able to go with ur frens till the wee hours for supper and not me? "
I ignored him, lol..I just dont feel like it. =x I mean, it's just not the same..UGh crap, this is just random shit.
I've been online for like 2 hr plus now, no phone calls, hmmm, wonder what I'll be doing tmr..maybe I should start doing my hw.. He's suppose to call me when he got home, but nope, no calls. Oh well, either he's mapling/gaming/ I dont know. Ha. Should had gone out with the guys..at least I'll be doing something now, talking bout life or something..hahas..I love those kinda talks..hahas, it makes you feel motivated. But at times, makes you feel like killing yourself just taking a knife and stab your heart and die. LOL..I'm seriously crapping man.
Still no phone calls..waiting for that familiar ringtone. UGH.
My life is kinda mundane, no longer that interesting, I need to club or something to regain back my [ ] ? what's that word?!! my gawd, it slipped my mind. Fill in the blanks..hahas..
Stupid TM hasnt return me my CD!! and he didnt reply my msg!!! I swear I'm gonna kill you!! I seriously NEED THE CD!!. aaaaahhhhh =((
Whee! phone call, hahas, guess I cant stay home for long, needa go out for a breather, hmm yeap. A breather.
Else I'll go berserk.
Things Joanne Hasnt Been Doing For a Period of More Than 1 Month.
-Shopping
-Clubbing
-Good Rest
-Sun-tanning
-Cool Date
-Holiday
I guess this are the few that is kinda important to me..yeap..need to do at least 2-3 out of these 6.
Alright, guess I'll be going for milo soon, I've really got nothing to do at home..
BOREDOM is killing me.

No comments: