Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another dumb move. Thought of giving the sick boy a surprise, but it ended up with me, giving myself a big surprise. Monster didnt wake up till bout 8.15am =(
I didnt sleep the night before, after our conversation I was actually awake throughout the whole night.
Surprisingly, Paul,Mas, Char and a few others were still awake. Paul needed some attention, lol he was bored..oh ya! yanlin was online too, was doing her assignment. Felt kinda bored so I played audition with Paul..LOL you NOOB! hahas..around 4plus? Aud came online! woot! hahas so Paul, Aud and I chatted for a while..
So yeap, I left home around 6.30 rushed to the 7-11 to get sandwich and mineral water for monster.

Reached his place at 7, called him all the way till 8 =(( No choice gotta ask Paul to do me a favour and call his place.Sorry Paul, but I was half expecting that to happen, since I myself got it before.
Monster called me at 8.15am, he's gonna miss his 1st class so he'll only attend the second one which is like at 2pm. So, I left. No doubt he asked if I wanted to go up his place, I was like thinking, nah, I'm afraid of his mum.
Judging from his voice, he's still in his ' very sleepy state ' so I left.

Yes, I'm stupid for trying to give him a surprise, my intention was to get him breakfast and 'send' him to school. ARGH. Crap. =( Bad move.

So off I went to TP to meet up with Paul and the rest. Since Paul did me a favour of calling up his place. I gave him one of the sandwich. hahas, it's CLUB sandwich okay..appreciate that!..
Slacked with them for a while, and JH send me home.
Eve you still look as pretty as before!!! ugh, any secret formula for great skin?

-A day at TP



No comments: