Saturday, June 23, 2007

Currently we're all at Daryl's place playing monopoly, hmm well not everyone. Except Mas & I.
Mas is playing "Gof of War" while I'm just sitting around using Dar's laptop. hmmm, finally had the celebration for him at " Lemon 3 Thai " well all I can say is, the celebration was "alright".
Why I said that?..well cause I kinda screwed it up..
At first it was the " waiting time " part, cus not really everyone has reached the place, so I thought maybe it would be nicer to bring the birthday boy for a walk first before everyone has arrived.
My idea was like to give Daryl a lil surprise to see people there for his birthday dinner.
But I didnt told Ken my plan, so it was like..hmmm he was kinda pist?.. hmm SORRY KEN..
Oh well, that was my first mistake, second it was "The cake joke". Not sure why but I was kinda pist.
Maybe this whole birthday celebration took me a while to prepare?..but Daryl is not making things easy for me, since he can read my mind like a book. He kinda knows exactly what I was gonna do.

Sad to say, I find that this year's celebration was kinda sucky. =(
Wasnt really a perfect one. I know Daryl's upset, but I've really run out of brain juice to figure new surprises..
=(
I feel so lousy, told myself not to cry, but my tears drop the minute I hear them joking about it.
Hey, it's not like I'm a baker, this is my first time baking a cake ON MY OWN! so yea.. if you dont appreciate it, dont criticise it.. =(

Well maybe 'criticise' is kinda strong word to use, but somewhere along that line.

Wanted to surprise him last night, at the storke of 12. But my attempt failed, cus I could not hail a single cab at all, waited for like 15mins below my house, before I could get one.
Then I had to blow the ballons, stick the paper on the wall, it turned out to be in a mess..
I felt shitty about it. =(

I feel so lousy! argh =(

Before my tears start rolling down once again.
I better stop here..

No comments: