Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happened to be blog hopping once again. It's always your blog that updates me the most.
No doubt we don't know each other, but we have common flaws. Ha, what crap.
The pictures are sweet, certain stuff mentioned brought back memories to me.hahas..
Nothing much from Ms Anonymous. [ My Best Wishes ]

______________________________________________________________________-

Work was "not so boring" I guess?. Kept myself real occupied, doing stuff you wont believe Joanne will do.
Yes, I kept myself busy- for a moment. I wana go Thailand =(
Cristelle is a nice girl, easy to talk to, talked bout almost everything..

What is it like now?..

Is it really my fault to be like this. [ Yea ]
Is it wrong for the person to be like this now? [ No ]
Conclusion : [ Joanne has died ]

No comments: