Monday, June 25, 2007

I feel so fat right now. Hahas, had too much to eat yesterday.
It was my long awaited Family Day once again, where all my relatives come together for a lil get together, we were all gathered at Allson Hotel to celebrate the 'June Babies' birthdays.
The people are..
-> Grandpa
-> Zachary
-> Joleen
It was a buffet from 11am till 5pm. So my family was the second to reach, so yea. Mum got all excited and brought back mountains of food each time she went near it..
I was practically forcing food down. ARGH, kinda embarrassing too, so typical Singaporean. gosh. =x
Soon after..bout 1plus my other two families came down..woot` and the picture spree started!! hahas..=)
I only got a few in my phone, the rest are all with my sis.
The rascals were so much fun, they brighten up my day =)))
Will upload the pictures tonight.
The buffet was really worth the money, besides the fact that my mum was a 'Kiasu Queen' it was only bout 23 per person after the triple+++. Isnt it worth it?

After the feast, Jo and I went to Bugis St as I need to trim my brows, it's too messy LOL..
We were like ZOMBIES after I've trimmed my borws, we just banged our way through the MRT station.

Feeling so exhausted, I still wanted to go to the gym. So I messaged everyone, and only 3 replied. IDIOTS!
So there was Ken,Willkie,Daryl and myself. We were there for like only a mere 1hr plus?
and headed for dinner at Subway, Jz met us up for dinner. Imagine I could still take down 6-inch honey oat with tuna. OMG.
Now I feel so bloated. hhahs, there is girl, an ang moh. She wanted Jz's no. hahas, said that he was cute.
We shall bring JZ back there again this week! =x

________________________________________________________

No comments: