Saturday, June 09, 2007

5 Star Chicken Rice

Was a long boring day for me yesterday.
My day was spent at home doing practically- NOTHING.
Cept for the daily chores which I cant escape.

At least I went out last night. That moron came back home, shouting and yelling.
I couldnt take it, I just went out.
Met up with Mas and Josh, as I haven had anything the whole day, I suggested supper.
They brought me to 5 star Chic. Rice. SHIOK!!!! ahahs.., it's located at Katong.
We ordered half chicken, mei cai kou rou, salad you tiao, kidney?..hahas, ermm, I guess that's about it.
After which we head down to the NTUC, checked out the magazines..
Lindsay Lohan was arrested for consuming cocaine, her car hit some lampost or something?..hahas..

After the pit stop, we went Yishun Dam. WOOO, there were loads of CARS and I mean ALOT!..
But nothing much, so I fell asleep real soon. hahas..
So we headed to JLK, had some drinks and we just felt like riding bike once again.
Therefore, Paul's place was next. He's bike was better to sit on?..
But he needs to change alot of stuff..hahas, esp his sexy horn. HAHAHA..
Slacked a while, and we went home.

That boy was out clubbing yesterday.

No comments: