Thursday, June 21, 2007

I dont understand. Not a single thing. Am I really too shallow bout this kinda stuff..
" I look as though I really have alot to think, but on actual grounds I'm just very shallow. "
I just don't get it.. even if it has nothing to do with those stuff.. still? I was lost for words, no word vomit at all.
I just kept very very quiet. Tears started to fill my eyes once again.

I'm not asking alot do I?..
What is so deadly that I would NEVER KNOW? and even if I did, it will already be too late...
I'm feeling a lil disappointed..My eyes hurts.

=================================================

Alright, I guess I feeling better typing it out. I need to/ I got to. Else I cant carry on.
ARGH. The cramps are not making me feel any better. =((

Why is it there are such bad predicaments? =(
All I just wanted to do was to ... argh =(( please make it turn out smoothly.
I might just break down anytime.

========================================
" What you don't know doesn't kill you "
But honestly. It already did.

No comments: