Monday, June 18, 2007

The letter should be here anytime soon.Hmmm.. or it wont?
Loads of updates lately, hmm..
It's finally the HOLIDAYS!! but I dont feel one bit happy about it. =(

There were like few meeting ups here and there =)
Latest was Eski Bar shall upload the pics when I get hold of the people!!

Everyone was there, cept kiku.
The 'cold room' was freaking COLD! it's like NAB! the minute we went in..lol
I had Lychee Martini, MF had Snowball, Lily had Blue Lagoon, Cactus was some ermm..what is it call? lol I cant recall..hmmm was it Eski Ice or smth?..hmm and Jun had ermm..Mango Margarita.
The food there wasnt that fantastic, maybe the sausage roll?..=x
Daryl had Heineken, lol. Watch that belly mister!..
Was a nice lil gathering that ended kinda early on a Friday night?..
Hmm, it's already Monday, and I am already feeling drained. So little time so much to do..
I snapped once again. Kinda bad, I'm unable to control my temper these days, must be the sleepless nights..

Some pictures I got hold of..


( He Never Takes DECENT pictures )


( In the Cold Room )
Shall continue when i get the rest of the pics

No comments: