Sunday, May 27, 2007

The idiot is back..

A very long time since I've last logged in to write something that happened on a particular day of my life.
Well, I did something new for the first time yesterday.. I put on fake lashes..hahas..it's VERY DIFFICULT TO PUT ON!..
Well, the comments given were kinda bad, they told me to TAKE IT OFF!!..wahahas..
Went over to study at Van's place..well.. =p as expected, we did everything cept studying..LOL
Gotta go prepare for work later..BOO =(

COLLEGE EAST GOT CHAMPION FOR 2007!! yea!!!!! =))
It's like 7 years of playing volleyball, FINALLY A GOLD MEDAL!!!!! =))

I'll be joining the combine team, going for the first training tomorrow =)
And maybe, chalet after that.

I've recovered from the bad fever, and now I'm back eating ALOT. =(

Cant remember what to write anymore..
Off to prepare for work..

No comments: