Monday, May 14, 2007

Gathering =)

Met up with my favourites this morning for breakfast at Cartel..
I was as usual VERY LATE..hahas..
But they ordered a ermm..not sure what it's called..it consists of 2 sunny side up, a few bacons, 2 sausages
and ermm egg toast bread and a muffin. SHIOK. That was my meal of the day..
We were planning..I hope this plan works.. =)
Saw Senget queing outside Cartel with his family..hahas..
Heard some news that was quite shocking to us.
Girl..you still have us..

Alright, after breakfast and a lil of aimless shopping, it was time for me to punch-in.
UGH. But I manage to hit target for today..hmmm..I hope I can hit all..
I kept looking at my phone in hope of some people to msg me or call the counter to disturb me,,
But there was none.
Sorry for giving you headaches..I'm fine =))

I was literally in a daze when I had no customers to serve, flashbacks..they are the deadliest..
Slowly tears formed..but I didnt let it flow..cus I aint no crybaby. I'm gonna PROVE YOU WRONG.
But that was not the worst that hit me badly..
I saw my friend. For 5 years we hadn't met up only happened to talk in MSN..
A friend who chose to delete me away from the contact list..
I still regard you as a friend.
We were walking the opposing direction, I guess you were heading home..
I was heading for my bus..
We exchanged glances, I held your arm..
Yet you just walked away, like what your last msg said...
"Forget that you knew me.."
You literally ignored me, as though some stranger bumped into you..
Tears dropped..
I wanted to msg you, but I held back.I ruined the friendship.

Met up the usuals for supper..
He came..but..
the feeling is just not there anymore..
despair is the word for me now I guess?..

Dont wish to think any further..
nites.

No comments: