Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Painted my nails black,while watching "Mars Versus Venus"..
This kinda shows always relates to my feelings.
The killer part was Huang Bi Ren's part..
When both parties are stubborn and refuses to say any further..
Communication Breakdown Syndrome.

Hais, she did so much for her husband.
Knowing that he is facing some financial problem and it so happened that she gets to take part in some tv game show competition to win some cash prize to help him tide over..
She didnt explain her intentions, and misunderstandings happened.
The mother-in-law was fucked up.
I'm kinda lazy to write out the whole show. But the gist is that, the husband misunderstood her.
And it killed me on the spot. I teared kinda badly at the ending.
Because they broadcasted her on tv. She telling her viewers how much she loved her husband..and the best husband she ever had..My god..and to think the husband wanted a divorce.

Nothing much for me to blabber anymore,
nites.

No comments: