Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sick

Not sure what virus hit me but I was coughing non-stop.
I was literally coughing throughout the night, and was having difficulties falling asleep.
Woke up this morning to realise that I had fever.
Thus, skipped school once again.

My neck was killing me, cant seem to tilt it upwards else it'll be very painful..
Got to force myself out of bed this morning. UGH.
Feeling real weak now, not sure why the fever hit me..

Though I'm sitting in front of the com, and the fan is blowing at me..
I still feel very irritated, my neck is giving me problems..

Anyway, was suppose to head down to Art friends today..UGH :(
And I was suppose to attend Clark's birthday party at Aloha..my god..Sorry Clark.

Maybe I'll go back and lie down..
Not feeling very good.
Gone for now..

No comments: