Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Late entry

This entry came a little late.

In this world, you can't trust just anyone around you.
Especially people you deemed as "FRIENDS"
It might take month/week to make a friend, but it takes seconds to ruin one.
Once bitten twice shy.
I've learned it well. [ YLSX ]
You should know who you are.
I'm too lazy to type out your full name.

You treat us as though you are a GENUINE FRIEND. But behind our backs, you stabbed like mad.
If you werent happy bout something, voice it out. Why used such underhand means.
Put aside that.
Do you remember who offered to give that free gift?..
To think you used the pitiful STORY. Please mend your ways, and STOP YOUR NONSENSE.
Wake up girl. Doesnt mean that when I kept quiet, I'm deemed as such person.
I've heard what you said about me.
If I were to see you on the street, I wont walk away and ignore your presence.
I would like to sit down and hear what you have to say.
This is not how "FRIENDS" treat one another.
You dont seem evil, but it kills to know you have hidden agendas.
You said too much about almost everyone.
You hate the fact that people disallowed their friends to change working venue with you.
At least that person confessed/told you. We heard your stories, we stood by you.
Now that you have made a grave mistake, you turned back to that person.
Please search your conscience.

You may/ may not see this entry. I dont care.
It's no point not turning up for school.
Do what you do best.
Save your own ass.

IT'S TIME TO SUMO.


No comments: