Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2nd Day SEP

I'm feeling extremely DEAD right now. Got home only like 5am in the morning?. Yea, and now Im awake. a mere 45mins of rest ONLY. Mum kept hitting my leg to wake me up today, everyone seems grouchy this morning, must be due to the inadequate rest. Came home this morning to see mum using the com, thus I conclude that she is not having adequate rest too. Which resulting in this clashing exchange of emotions. I feel so fucked up I felt like yelling, but I deserve this shit and blame no one. I've only got myself to blame, knowing that I got to wake early yet I still chose to slack out till the wee morning, but it can't be helped though, the topics we exchanged was simply fascinating but at some points I felt like killing myself. Then again, it's ME. Simple things of others brings me down real fast. I DONT WANNA GIVE A FLYING FUCK ANYMORE!!..whatever exchange of comments in future means nothing to me anymore. I've nearly forgotten what Vicky had thought, now that I reflect, I should have remain calmed. I am feeling fucking grouchy right now, I hope I dont slip on the slide man, I dont wanna be out of course. I hope the AXE OIL works, my head is giving me a splinting headache.

The slide was great!, it felt as though I was committing suicide.
You got me SUICIDAL.

No comments: