Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Grooming

Touchdown at 1920hrs yesterday, the flight attendants were very friendly, we had lunch and dinner on board, very filling =) so I guess the 2 sector flight was fun, took a few pictures =p shall upload it when I have my cam back.

Today will be our grooming lesson, we're suppose to bring our own hairdryer..LOL..lucky mum manage to get me one in time. Im feeling so sleepy..argh.

Somehow or rather, I'm afraid of making sacrifices.

This is so random once again, I guess people can't figure out what Im saying too. I prefer 48hrs a day than a mere 24 cus it's really not enough, I'm missing my friends, love one, family like alot lately, sinking into the emo state once again. I spent most of my time at work, and once Im back, Im too tired for anything. But I'm pushing myself to have lil meet ups here and there. Back to isolation.

Taking a bigger step out of my comfort zone.

No comments: