Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools

Not much pranks this year, hahas. Maybe everyone has grown tired of it after all, today's my second day of training, is this my second time blogging?..as Im typing, I feel my eyelids slowly shutting down. TIRED. EXHAUSTED, will be the words you'll see frequently on my blog I guess.. ;)
Almost finishing the Admin & Ops book, next up will be the foundation manual which will be THICKER, zZz STRESSED. My SEP is coming!! LAGI STRESS!!!!
I need a massage badly, I feel my body draining, been a good girl lately, and I made it a point that I sleep before 12mn, yet I still feel sleepy..BOO! =(
Missing out on social life soon, and I feel a little out of place in class once again. OUT CAST. Am I not sociable?..hmm, hais. Or is it cus it's only like the start?..where I got to start all over again, making frens from the start..

My schedule is so pack, time is precious. I don't wanna waste it.
Some people's holiday to Bangkok on the 4th. Hmmm, 4 days 3 nights. =(

Anyone sweet enough to brighten up my day?..hahas.
Nites.

No comments: