Friday, April 11, 2008

FINALLY!!

Finally it's the weekends! =)
It was my last day of grooming lesson, no doubt it was merely a 2 1/2 days of training, Im missing Ms Vicky already, hmm, she's a very nice lady, she calls herself the bad mama, hahas. This woman is matured, tough and indepedant, maybe not physically tough, but she is mentally tough. The 1st impression she gave me was kinda strict, but as we went along with the lessons, I kinda like her. She's someone I respect alot. No doubt she had an injury, she still came to give her grooming lessons, but looking at her, I believe she's in her 50's already.

We learned social etiquettes, manners, etc. It was fun, seriously..was laughing away during the training.
Now that the lesson has ended, I kinda miss her..hahas! oh man, take good care..seriously, you seldom see me giving someone so much respect man. She's like the 4th or 5th person?..I hope I get to meet more of this kinda people, they are so interesting, and Im never bored when they're around.. =)

For the next 3 weeks, I'll be at STC for SEP lessons, woot. 3 weeks and after which a few more days of foundation and OJT starts. Time flies, and I got to keep up with the pace. TIME aint waiting for me at all, and some stuffs seems to be slipping away.

No comments: