Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spoiled.

My phone gave up on me, and I'm kinda lazy to head down to Cine to send my phone for repair. My camera is having some prob, the pictures have some extra lines to it..and the image looks kinda distorted, must be the way I handled it. =( Been dropping my bag on the floor quite alot lately with my phone in it, that explains, been too busy these days to do some decent blogging, hahas. Well well, will be having my SEP MCQ test tmr. Lately, been eating alot till mum says my thigh looks big.. oh no. No more snacking in class..

Was watching some korean drama last night, my favourite actor hmm, not sure of his name, but he's got the charms, mesmerized man. lol. Geez~
Will be heading down to Century Sq to collect my Samsung phone that was sent for repair and yet to collect for like 2 mths alr..I only remember of it after my V9 gave me problem lately.
Went for Nic's 21st last Friday, we spent most of our time gambling,eating and more eating. The usual pranks on the birthday fella, Nic was thrown into the swimming pool, followed by downing himself with a cup full of mixed liquors, he puked thereafter and his grandmother gave us a earful man. She was like saying "aiya ni men na li ke yi ze yang, peng you..blah blah," and I wondered why she brought up marriage? hmm?.. wasn't paying much attention to it though. And the rest of the night was spent at Daryl's place gambling once again, and the winner of the night was JZ and Mas..while Ken was on the com with Dota, Josh and Paul sleeping and Daryl on my DS.. while Jh,me,Mas and Jz continued the game of 21.

Nothing much for yesterday, met up with Shi hui for dinner and went to PINC for my mani and pedi.. spent my day sleeping =x
Wonder how the girls did for the interview?..hmm..

Alright gtg, my sis wanna use the com
Ciaoz

No comments: