Tuesday, April 08, 2008

That much stronger?..

So the 4 days 3 nights shit is over. Bon Apetite'! =) I just felt like talking nonsense since I still feel a lil sleepy, hahas.
Somebod's back from Thai!! I look like some impatient mum waiting for her son's arrival at the arrival hall..before that I was there at the budget terminal like 10? freaking hell, I was freaking early, lucky I had my DS to company me all the way till touchdown. I was playing Mario Party, lol. That sure took me a freaking long time to play. Received loads of items! WOOTS! Filmsover Tees =))) muahaha, now I've got new tees, save me from shopping, should look at the amount of Cigs brought back man, lol!!! Lucky bastard. Bloody hell, went RED LIGHT DISTRICT, what an ass.

Today's my turn to go on flight.. =) to Balikpapan. Some "divers paradise", in Indonesia if I didn't get my notes wrongly. Will be doing my familirisation flight today, hope I dont fall asleep on board. zZz Else, I'm gonna die!. I need some starbucks session, missing my Green Tea Frap like ALOT.
Alright gotta go.
;)

No comments: