Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thai COCK

3.04.2008

As I'm blogging away some fag going to Thai to have a sex change. LOL..okay not funny, some fella is leaving at 4am for Bangkok, and I did the most horrible shit, I keyed the address of the unit wrongly for some AIG travel insurance shit. GG Joanne.


4th day of training was quite fun cus I got to learn the terminology for almost everything. So much information loaded at one go. My adaptability is kinda slow, everyone is talking to everyone, everyone has something to talk about, I'm like the "try so hard" to fit in catergory, not opening up myself to the others, and I guess they don't have much to talk to me too, I realise most of the time when Im in class, I dont really smile, and Im digging my own grave, cus this wont reflect good on my trainer. Many times I tried to be initiative and all, but it's still not good enough, so I guess I've got to try and try and TRY HARDER. Some aint making lives any easier for you, they simply wont acknowledge. So there you go, just greet and don't try to think that it's silly and etc.

4.04.2008

Just received the overseas call like 20mins ago, at 2320 hrs. Now, it's like so army style, time will be changed to 24hrs, no more convenience of 12 hrs clock. Time check now is 0009 hrs. So gong!..zZz Finally it's the weekends, which means I can SLEEP IN!! ;) I dont have to wake up at 0530hrs =)

Today was the 5th lesson, I was extremely tired, was dozing off here and there, trying very hard to keep myself awake. Phew~ the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Today's lesson was real DRY, till I seriously couldn't keep my eyes open man, it was more on F&B, the types of tongs you will come across, the Biz class and the Economy class..etc. But lucky my batch was able to leave earlier, to head down to STC to make our pass =p. My face looked extremely fat, ARGH.

Was hoping to see familiar faces at STC, but nah, there wasn't any.

Sometimes, changes takes place so fast, I wasn't ready to accept, it all went crumbling. Never ever the same anymore, I wasn't expecting it to turn out so cold, but eventually it did.

No comments: