Saturday, December 05, 2009

Bad bad month

This December, seem to be so gloomy. Bad things kept happening, Im trying my best to remain optimistic. The toothache is going on and off so badly these days, that fever never fails to attack me in the night. Kinda tired of it. I got to rely so much on the painkillers.

Unlucky encounters:
-UOB card got retained in the cash deposit machine together with my money..
-Camera stolen
-Bad toothache and wisdom tooths
-Arguments
-Ulcers on my tongue
-Aud's phone stolen while she was studying below her block with Jas..

I didnt heed advise to save for the inevitable. And now I suffer. Karma back to me all at once?.
I guess so.

I woke up and felt that my right side is swollen. The toothache is killing me. My surgery for the tooth will take place on the 14th. Hopefully the cost doesnt kill me, or there isnt other complications or whatsoever. How to save for this freaking December, I hope it can change for the better soon.

Great grandmother was admitted into CGH last night. She had high fever, mum said she cant communicate anymore, she can only stare at you. She is very ill already. Waiting for mum to let me know when we can visit her.

Please..not now....

No comments: