Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I wish

I really hate myself. Utterly disgusted by myself. With how Im handling with stuffs lately. This one got me bad. Made me cry like a child. I lost my camera. Which happens to be my 21st gift. It's not even a year old, and I've lost it. How I wish someone did prank me or something. Yes say whatever you like. Be it childish or whatsoever. I have plenty of memories inside there. All gone with the wind. GONE! =( and I never realise it till now. It might have been lost a few days already and I didnt realise it. I dont wanna suspect people, it's not a good thing to do. Im really upset. Seriously.. where did I lost my camera. =(

"It's only a camera, why must cry over it..."
Please.. seriously.
Use your brain before you speak to me.. it got me bad. Real bad.

No comments: