Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dilemma

Im stuck in this situation whereby $$ is such a big issue. I guess this problem has been consistantly stucked with me. It gives me a bigger headache now.

Im in debts, SIM has accepted me and what else.. my bloody tooth cost me a bloody big bomb!. I need a bank loan. This is so shitty.

Another will be, Im tired already. I feel like leaving. But this shouldnt be what I should be thinking. I'lll be totally out of my mind for wanting to get out. Im stuck here. Been enjoying so much so that I've not saved a penny. And Im paying more shit these days. Im drowning in debts. I feel like seeing the dental and to ask them to just pluck out my tooth, forget bout the freaking root canal shit. I aint no rich mofo to spend on a tooth. I see a huge obstacle infront of me now. The letter in my hands.

What am I suppose to do?
Crazy.

1 comment:

An Liat Charlie said...

Rob e bank la.