Monday, December 21, 2009

Feels like the 21st!!


Updates of my birthday celebrations will come up real soon, for the mean time, I've got tons of Xmas stuff to do. Just wanna thank everyones wishes,gifts,presence,msges,Fb's..etc. MAN I FEEL SO LOVE!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!
And a big thank you to Daryl for giving me an unforgetable 22nd that feels like 21st!!!! MAY I STAY AT 21ST ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. =)
MANY THANKS I WANNA MAKE!!!
A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO:
My Haagen Dazs friends for celebrating my bday.
-Pei Fen
-Yiming
-Andy
-Xiao Kel
-Mw
-Cecilia
-Qiao Fen
My Ku & Mr Ong - for the mini celebration at Marche =)
-Ms Nicole goh for attending my celebration though you gotta work early the next day.
My SecSch BItches!!
-Shihui
-Peishi
-Yanlin
-Kenneth
-JiaHuang
-Willkie
-Josh
The Riders
-Nel
-Mark
-Cong
-Collin & Chantelle
B.O.S.S
-Joel
-Thierry
So many special thanks.. =)
And if I missed out your name, aint because I forgot bout it, it's cus I haven totally wake up while writing this.. =)
I seriously feel so love this December..really so many surprises that made me cried okay!!! this feels more like my 21st than last year!!!!
For the first time I felt your effort so greatly. Im really touched, it feels so sweet. Thank you so much Daryl. =)

No comments: