Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy thoughts

Happy thoughts shall be my 2010 resolution. =) short and simple.

The closure of 2009. The grand finale. =)

Im glad 09 is going to be over soon. It was a mad roller coaster ride for me. Tough patches here and there. But Im glad, it's still considered a happy ending for everyone out there. There has been so much that went on the past few months, regrets, guilt, and lots more that words cant explain. I've lost quite a number of important things in my life from where I am now. Some stuff just couldnt be brought back again like my lost camera with my memories in it, and my Levis watch. Both which happens to be my 21st gift. I was devastated. Hurt. And plenty of other things that happened.

I've made selfish choices along the way which I know hurt plenty. I blame myself pretty much, it haunts me every now and then. Times when I gotta struggle with my conscience. Not that I've killed someone or something. It might be something small, but to me every little stone, setback gives me quite a massive attack. It took me quite some time to get over it, but Im really glad everyone is fine now. I see pretty much a happy ending.

This happy thought in me will last for a while Im sure. Im happy that people around me are happy. That there's no more grudges amongst the whole. It's the process of everything. And it's playing like a flashback in my mind as I sit here thinking of every single moment of 2009. Be it if Im still considered a friend of your's or not. I wish for peace and happiness for all of you out there!! \nn/

As long as people around me are happy, Im more than contented. The ride still has to continue.

Happy 2009 everyone.
Thank you people for entering my life.. <3

XOXO
JOjo =)

No comments: