Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Touched to tears

It's been so long since I felt this way, I was never such an all out friend that deserved such gift from the HD fellas. I literally burst into tears. LITERALLY. MAN I CRIED CUS I WAS TOUCHED. MY GAWD.. It's been so long since I felt this way.. I CRIED!!!!!

They got me a 16GB Ipod Nano! in GREEN!! <3
man, I wanna faint when I saw the gift. And nonetheless, before getting the gift I had 2 other boxes to choose first. It was a pair of BIG EARS and plenty of colourful hair extensions, pictures should be up soon I guess waiting for Andy and fEn to upload.

And I LOVE THE MANGO MOOSE CAKE! NICEEee =) sweet enough to kill me <3
Thankew so much people..

Special thanks to :

-Pei Fen
-Andy
-Yiming
-Kelvin
-Ming Wei
-Qiao Fen
-Cecilia

THANKEW SO MUCH!! OMG. (:

No comments: