Thursday, October 12, 2006

argh.

Just when i thought i could have some peace at home.
SHE has to bring her bunch of friends home, it's nto that i don't welcome them.It's just that my place is in a TOTAL MESS.TOTALLY.
I just dont like the feeling of having guests at my place when my place looks like CRAP.
And now that they are either in the study room or bedroom makes me feel more unhappy bout it.
I would get real mad if their in my room, hogging on my BED!
I'm trying to control my temper now.

And if they're in the study room, my stuff is all over the table!..
argh. Hate this.

Going to bf's chalet later, waiting for him to pick me up.
Been a while since i've been to chalet's or anything that gets me packing my bag.
I guess it would be nice, away from home for a while.
Will be back to work on Sunday, so within this 3 days i HOPE i have FUN, and enjoy myself.
Not much people going, not sure bout tmr, hope ppl do turn up.

Not gonna go much into details le..

I HATE YOU!

No comments: