Monday, October 02, 2006

woot-

yeap im back about my life. haha =p

Phew it's nice to have a long hot bath after a long dayyyyyy at work. hehe.
Well, have I been missing for quite a while?..
Well, my tag still seems active.hahas..
Alright people, for this whole week, im gonna be busy with work and training. Will be working 6 days this week. I'm going to earn $$ to keep my survival on-going. hahas,crap.
Alrights, work was kinda BUSY for me, and i MEAN IT!
Reason being, Roland came down. Yes sh laugh at me. I bet you would when u read this entry. =p
I kept myself busy packing pints, giving my ever best service to customers?..hahas..hmmmm, and er..had bad stomache. LOL
There you have it. A BUSY day. LOL. I'm lazy to go into details. hahas.
Alright, yesterday was worse! =( but luckily, IT'S OVER! =))

As I was saying, yesterday was worse, because I was working at the restaurant and there was HUGE function going on. A wedding banquet.
Luckily i wasn't on the banquet side, bleah. But i aint having a good time on the restaurant side boohoo.We were running like a blardy full house at the start of the night shift.
Tons of customer flocked into the restaurant. In a funny way or other, Willkie came with his family for dinner!!! what a day! hahas, lucky him i don't know his parents name. Wahaha..Sorry im kinda lame, just kidding, but his mum sure wasnt nice to mess with i guess?..LOL..
I was literally on the ball man, BALL!! hahaha, Had so much to do, serve menu,serve bread,fil the CUPS with drinks, Wine, Customer, and blah blah blah.Whew, typing everything out sure would kill my poor fingers. So im not gonna continue. LOL.

I'm working 10-6 tomorrow, people do visit me if ya free?..hahas..
Hmm, Mr Daryl is out with Mas and Co. not gonna mumble anything to him, hahas, Im fine alone at home enjoying the tv =)) serious!
He was mentioning that he saw some hot chicks today, and my reaction was like, Oh..okay good for you, AND HE BLARDY WENT BERSERK..hahahaha..well, not really berserk, he just wants me to flare up but i just feels that it wasnt necessary, he sees hot chicks i see hunks..wahahah..
Does it really kills to literally SEE people?..wahaha, I don't know.
The mysteries lies in the eyes of the beholder...wahahah..
Sounds familiar?..well it's from the "No Fear" tee-shirt.
Aint sure why i can still remember that quote that well..hahahs..

Alright im off
-Out-

No comments: